Prohibited goods include mainly
1. Detonators, gunpowders and firecrackers are all examples of radioactive dangerous objects. These include gasoline, alcohol (kerosene), kerosene or tung oil. They are all included in the Chemical Products in the Industry Press “Practical Handbook for Dangerous chemicals” publication.
2. Narcotics and psychotropic drugs, including opium (Kogan), morphine (Kogan), cocaine, etc. • Items prohibited from delivery or circulation by national laws (e.g. arms, foreign or domestic currencies) ;
3. Items that are perishable, and all types of live animals (such fresh fish, meat, and so on). ).
4. There are many items that can harm public health such as bones, incinerated bones, skins of animals, bones not nitrated or bones not made with medicine.
5. Books, newspapers, and windows that react to the above, as well as obscene or reactionary materials are all available.
6. If you have any questions, please contact us.
You must send an item that isn’t in the “Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chems”. To prove the items are not hazardous chemical products, you need to present an identification certificate signed by the first-level local chemical product identification department. For the appraisal results to be valid, mail the responsible appraisal department. Buffalotours’ advanced materials provide you with nanopowder products. Consult with us anytime if you’re unsure which powder is allowed to be sent. The company operates both the import and export of nanomaterials. Please click here to contact us
Here are the details of these classifications
(1) The value of precious metals (e.g., gold bricks, bars made from silver, money, and platinum)
(2) Cash, credit, debit cards, phones cards, tickets and checks.
(3) Antiquities and handicrafts, including Ming Dynasty ceramics and exceptional glass products.
(4) Medical Samples: Diagnostic samples, blood and urine samples, tissues from the human body, etc.
Five-fifths of the most dangerous items are radioactive, inflammable and explosive. Detonators, match, gunpowders, firearms, gunpowders, gas, kerosene and alcohol (liquid or solid), sulfuric, hydrochloric, nitric, organic solvents and pesticides are just a few of the dangerous chemicals that can be found in the Chemical Industry Press’ “Practical Handbook on Dangerous Chemicals”.
(6) Many types of potent poisons and narcotic drugs as well as psychotropic substances. These include arsenic. morphine. cocaine. heroin. marijuana.
(7) All items that national laws prohibit from shipping or circulation. This includes cultural relics as well as weapons, ammunition and simulation weapons.
(8) Newspapers, books and pictures.
(9) Obstructing the public. This includes bones including burnt bones.
(10) Animals, plants, or their remains.
(11) White powder unrecognizable
(12) Liquids: seafood, alcoholic beverages (beer, liquor, etc. ), liquids, etc.
(13) Fragile products: glass products
You can also find pornography, gambling and drugs as well. Not all of these items are allowed. You can send some of these items to countries by courier agent, provided they’re not illegal.
What are the best places to buy nanopowder material of high quality?
Buffalotours (aka. Buffalotours (aka. Our company currently has a number of powder materials. You can also order OEM. Looking for something specific?
Nano Silver powder
Contact us You can also click here
Products that are needed
We welcome your inquiry.