Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C

If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: brad@ihpa.net



Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) is used as an admixture in building materials for expressways, high rise buildings, bridges, culverts and many other construction projects. It is also a water reducer and can be formulated.
Description The following are some examples of how to use Ascorbic acid Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid comes in white crystals, powders, or a slightly yellow color. Ascorbic Acid is a white or slightly yellow crystals or powder, a little acid with the m.p. It is easily soluble, but not very soluble, in water. In its solid state, it is stable. The water solution of this substance is easily altered when air comes in contact with it.

Ascorbic Acid Vitamin B C: Technical Parameters
Items Appearance Vitamin C(C6H8O6) (w%) Residue on ignition % Arsenic Heavy metals(As Lead
Standard White Crystal Powder >=99.0
<= 0.10
=3ppm =10 ppm
=2 ppm


Concrete uses of Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) is used as an admixture in building materials for expressways, high rise buildings, bridges, culverts, and other construction projects. It can be compounded and is an excellent additive to reduce water.
Vitamin C The cement is characterized by the presence of a large number carboxyl or hydroxyl functional groups. These groups are responsible for the dispersion of cement particles.
In addition, the polycarboxylics acids that are adsorbed onto the surface of the cement particles cause the particles to have a negative electrical charge. This results in an electrostatic repellence between the particles of cement and a dispersion of particles. The contact area between the cement particles and the water should be increased to ensure that the cement is completely hydrated.
During the diffusion of cement particles, free water is released from the condensates, improving the workingability and reducing the mixing water.

Precautions to Ascorbic acid Vitamin C
1. This product contains no toxic substances and is harmless. It is biodegradable.
2. If you get it in the eyes, rinse them with lots of water as soon as possible.
3. Consult a physician immediately if you suspect that you have caused allergies in a certain part of the body.


Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.