Description of the Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer, PCE Powder
Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer PCE Powder is an advanced powdery polycarboxylate that has high performance Concrete superplasticizer. It is characterized by a comprehensive index of excellent, high dispersibility rate, adaptability to different cements and low pollution.
The milling process for polycarboxylate powder has improved recently due to technological advancements. Polycarboxylate SUPERPLASTIFICATOR PCE Powder State provides more convenience for transportation and customer use. This is why powder polycarboxylate has become a popular development trend.
Superplasticizer for concrete admixtures uses a thermal synthesis method, produces products of higher purity, and does not use isolation agents. The high-purity powder polycarboxylate has a high level of effectiveness, and a high slump retention. These characteristics reduce customer costs.
Chemical and physical indicators of superplasticizer polycarboxylate PCE powder
Performance of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
Superplasticizer dosage for concrete : Polycarboxylate ether superplasticizerpowder contains 0.16-0.3% cementitious material and has a water reduction rate of >25%.
Superplasticizer Admixture for Concrete contains no harmful components or pollutants.
No chlorine and low alkali.
Concrete superplasticizer additive powder
Concrete reinforced with a tensile force
Gravity leveling pad
Non shrinkage grouting
Cement rapid-setting floor
Dry mixed concrete
Method of using polycarboxylate superplasticizer Powder
1. Use of superplasticizer in concrete : Using experiments, adjust water consumption and sand rates to obtain the correct dosage for water reducer to meet concrete design requirements.
2. PCE is a powder that can be applied to high performance concrete, high strength concrete and large flow cement.
In order to obtain concrete with a C50 higher than C50, the raw materials should be chosen according to technical specifications. The mixing process must also be selected and a sufficient amount of experimental data collected.
Concrete strength should be able to meet certain construction requirements.
3. superplasticizer PCE can also be mixed in with concrete when mixing water. This will have a better effect than mixing concrete with water.
Safety and precautions when using Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Poudre
1. polycarboxylate powder is an alkaline, weakly solid that is non-toxic, not corrosive, and non-polluting. But it’s not edible. If it gets into contact with eyes or the body, it must be washed as quickly as possible with clean water. It is important to treat it in time if it causes an allergy on some human body parts.
2. polycarboxylate superplasticizer should be kept in a plastic bag-lined cardboard bucket to prevent the mixture of rain water with sundries.
3. The shelf-life of polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder is 12 Months.
Packaging of polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
Paper plastic composite packaging lined in plastic bags