Molar mass for magnesium nitride (100.95g/mol) is Its density measures 2.712g/cm3. Magnesium-nitride can dissolve completely in acids and water but is partially dispersed in ether, ethanol.
Magnesium Nitride has a melting temperature of 1500°C. Magnesium Nitride, just like other metal nitrides reacts to water to create ammonia. Used as a catalyst. Use acidic or aqueous nonmetallic compounds to react and form magnesium salts.
Magnesium oxide is made from ceramic. Magnesium nutride has high resistance to corrosion, which greatly increases production efficiency. Magnesium-nitride has high thermal conductivity as well as being resistant to high temperatures and corrosion. Magnesium-nitride is an important catalyst in the synthesis of Boron nitrogen.
How is Magnesium Nitrode Useful?
1. This is used to create nitrides of elements such as high hardness, high thermal conductivity and wear resistance. Magnesium nitride was the catalyst in the first successful synthesise of cubic boron nutride.
2. This is used for high-strength steel additives. Desulphurized magnesium is replaced by magnesium nitride, Mg3N2. Magnesium Nitride (Mg3N2) can be used to enhance the strength, density, tension, and bearing power of construction steel. Additionally, magnesium nitride’s (Mg3N2) desulfurization can help reduce production costs of construction steel.
3. Special ceramic material preparation
4. To make special alloy foaming agents
5. To make special glass
6. Catalytic polymer Crosslinking
7. This is for the reuse of radioactive waste
How To Make Magnesium Nitride
Presently, there are several methods to prepare magnesium nitride. These include the direct reaction method for magnesium powder with Nitrogen, reaction method for magnesium with Nitro in plasma flow, magnesium coil blast method in nitrogen atmosphere and low pressure chemical gases complementary product method. Self-propagating high temperatures synthesis, nanomagnesium nitride, etc.
G. Soto et.al. Pulse laser deposition allowed for the preparation of films amorphous in magnesium nitride with different Mg/N rates on Si substrates. Because of their complexity and high costs, these methods are not suitable for industrial production.
While direct magnesium-nitrogen reaction has some industrial value, it is more difficult and requires longer reactions times and higher temperatures. The shape of the particles can also be imperfect and easily agglomerated, so the powder cannot meet industrial quality standards. N2 and N3 are more likely to be broken down into N- than N2. The decomposed H2 may also inhibit formation of MgO so ammonia can be used as a nitrogen source. Chen Faqin et al. Liquid ammonia was used as a nitrogen source for magnesium nitride. This can be done by directly nitriding the magnesium powder. We can draw the following conclusion: Thermodynamic analysis shows that liquid ammonia could react more with magnesium powder than nitrogen to make magnesium nitride. Magnesium nitride powder of high quality and uniform particles can be prepared by heating to 600, in an ammonia atmosphere, for 1h. After this, heat to 800 with 500ml/min ammonia flow and 1h nitriding.
Magnesium Nitride Magnesium Nitride Ng3N2 Pulver
Buffalotours Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (Buffalotours), is a global trusted supplier and manufacturer of high-quality chemical materials. This includes silicon powder. Graphite powder. Zinc sulfide. Calcium nitride. 3D printing powder.
You can contact us to request high-quality HTML3N2 Powder. (firstname.lastname@example.org)