Chromium carbide It is very strong refractory clay material. It’s a fine grey powder that is very similar to Tongbaishi, a natural mineral. Chrome carbide This material is resistant to corrosion and has excellent high-temperature oxide properties. Its thermal properties are comparable to steel. It’s a great material choice for many commercial applications. You can make a variety of chromium carbide compounds, which each have slightly different properties and uses. Cr carbide This is used for thermal spraying to protect the surface of the underlying metal and as an additon to wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials. Applications of Chromium carbide are especially effective in areas where there is sliding abrasion.
To receive the most current information, send us an inquiry chromium carbide price You can order Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 powder in bulk.
It is simple. Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 Powder produced ?
The combination of aluminothermic and vacuum furnacing is required to make chromium carbide at temperatures up to 1500°C. After preparing the mixture of chromium metallic, chromium dioxide and carbon, it is loaded into a furnace. Temperature is increased to 1500°C by reducing the furnace’s pressure. After the carbon reacts to the chromium dioxide, it forms carbon monoxide and chromium metal. These are then drawn out into the vacuum pumps. This is then combined with remaining carbon to create the chromium carbid.
This determines which grade of chromium caride is made. It all depends on the balance between the chromium oxide and chromium heavy metal. The product quality must be controlled rigorously to meet aerospace-quality standards.
Chromium Carbide Properties:
Technical Parameters of Chromium Carbide Cre3C2 Powder
|Total C||All C||O||N||Fe||Ca||Si||Mo||Al||Na|
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 powder is used
High melting point, chrome carbide Cr3C2 dust is resistant to wear and corrosion. It also resists oxidation in high temperature environments. The powder is made from hard alloy particles composed of nickel-chromium alloy and plasma sprayed. This allows for wear and high-temperature resistance.
1. It is widely used for aircraft engines, petrochemical machinery, and equipment. This can significantly increase the machine’s service life. You can also use it as a grain refiner to produce cemented caride and other wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant components. The high oxidation resistance of ceramics made with Cr3C2 is impressive at high temperatures.
2. It is used for chrome carbide ceramics. It is used to melt-blow a coarse chromium carbonide to create a thin layer on metals and ceramics. The result is wear resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance. To increase machinery life, it is frequently used in aircraft engines as well as petrochemical machinery. This is used to spray semiconductor films.
3. Used to protect metal surfaces.
4. Use additives to make wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant materials
5. Chromium-carbide coating : For sealing seals, bearings and valve seals. A wear-resistant and cost-effective option, the Chromium Carbide Overlay greatly increases equipment’s lifespan.
6. It is the microcrystalline component of cemented carides such as vanadium carbonide that can be used to prevent the formation of sub-micron grains in pressing and sintering.
Chromium Cr3C2 powder storage condition :
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 Puffer should be kept in a dry, cool, and sealed environment.
Shipping of Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 powder –
You can pack it in two plastic bags with the inside.
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 Powder packaging: Vacuum packing 100g, 500g, 1kg/bag or 25kg/barrel. Or as you request.
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 Puffer shipping: is possible by ship, express or air after payment receipt.
Buffalotours Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (Buffalotours), is a global trusted supplier and manufacturer that produces super high-quality chemical materials.
Send us an enquiry if you’re looking for Chromium Carbide Cre3C2 Powder of the highest quality. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chromium Carbide Properties
chrome carbide, chromic carbide, trichromium dicarbide,
Cr3C2 and chromium Carbon powders
|Appearance||Gray powder to black powder|
|Melting Point||1895 degC|
|Solubility of H2O||N/A|
ChromiumCarbide Safety and Health Information