About Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet:
Tungsten Copper Sheet Features:
Copper-tungsten is an alloy that combines the best of copper, tungsten and other metals. This alloy has excellent properties, including high strength and specific gravity.
Tungsten Copper Sheet Application:
1. Electrical comparison material is applied in high hardness materials, and to electrical discharge machining of Pu-chip. The electrical processing products are high-quality, precise, with low losses and a high level of surface finish.
2. Contact materials include arc contacts, vacuum contacts (high and medium voltage switches), circuit board welding, and electrical contact points.
3. Welding Materials: Submerged arc welders, Gas shielded Welding Machine Tip, Radio Resistance Factory (production carbon film resistance and metal coating resistance), resistance butt-welding machine butt-welding material (copper tungsten alloy welding disc).
4. Guide material: any type of steel wire rolled, used for guiding and protecting the material
Tungsten Copper Sheet Processing Precautions
Tungsten copper alloys can become defective when sharp corners or thin wall are made. This is due to excessive processing loads and impact. When tungsten-copper-silver-tungsten alloy products are drilled through holes, please pay attention to the feed load force when the through holes are about to be drilled to avoid machining defects.
Tungsten copper is not magnetized. Before using the product, make sure that it has been firmly fixed.
2. Electric discharge machining, wire cutting
The wire cutting speed and the discharge rate of products made from tungsten, tungsten silver, and copper tungsten is relatively slow. This is a common phenomenon.
Technica data for Tungsten Copper alloy Sheet:
|The following content is available:||90W/ 10Cu||85W/ 15Cu||80W/ 20Cu||75W/ 25Cu||70W/ 30Cu||60W/ 40Cu||50W/ 50Cu|
|This is a list of items that you can purchase.||Surface||Thickness||Width||Length|
|The following are some of the ways to get in touch with each other:||Tolerance|
|W-Cu Alloy Steel||Grind||>=1.5-70||+-0.05||<=200||<=500|
Payments & Transport:
Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet Properties
|Alternative Names||Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet|
Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet Health & Safety Information