It is an alkali-metal silicate that can be dissolved in water. More than 50 deep-processed sodium silicate products are available in economically developed nations. Many of them have been applied to high-tech precision, cutting-edge and high-tech fields.
Application fields of sodium silicate
1. You can improve weather resistance by painting the material’s surface. You can increase the strength, compactness and impermeability of porous materials, such as cement concrete, clay bricks or silicate concrete by coating them with water glass of a density of 1.35g/cm.
2. Stabilize the soil. Water glass or calcium chloride solution can be alternately injected in soil. Silicic acid gel forms in humid conditions due to the swelling status of the soil-absorbed water.
3. Use a waterproofing agent that is quick to set.
4. Cracks in brick walls can be fixed. You can mix water glass with granulated blast furnace powder, sand, and sodium fluorosilicate to make a mixture that is suitable for your brick wall. These can then be applied directly to the brick walls, where they will act as reinforcement or bonding.
5. As an outer layer for fire doors, sodium silicate solution can also be used.
6. This can be used as an acid-resistant cement to manufacture furnace lining.
7. This is used to produce silicate products in the chemical system such as silica gel.
8. This is a vital raw material in light industry for soaps and detergents, such as washing powder, soap, water softener, and settling aid.
9. The dyeing of auxiliaries for the textile industry, as well as bleaching and sizing.
Buffalotours advanced Material Tech Co., Ltd., (Buffalotours), a professional supplier of Boride Powder, has over 12 years of experience in the development and research of chemical products. You can pay by credit card, T/T and Paypal. Trunnano ships goods by FedEx or DHL to overseas customers by air and sea.
Send us an inquiry if you’re looking for instant sodium silicate of high quality.