Particle size: between 20-40um
CAS Number :
EINECS No. : 234-535-8
Appearance: dark grey
Weight in Molecular Mass: 92.952
Silicon Boride SiB6 Particles:
Silicon boride It is also known as silicon hexaboride , boron silicide If you want to know more about a specific topic, please click on the link. hexaboron silicide. Hexaboron Silicide Chemical Formula It is a good idea to use a bilingual translator SiB6 . The powder is black-gray with a melting point at 2200degC. A lightweight ceramic compound, silicon boride is formed by Boron and Silicon . It is not soluble in water and resistant to oxidation and thermal shock. The grinding performance is better than that of carbide boron.
SiB6 Crystal Structure Included are interconnected polyhedrons (20-sided polyhedrons), icosahedral Hexahedrons (16-sided polyhedrons), and isolated silicon atoms and boron. It is metastable, compared to the hexaboride. Since crystal nucleation, and even growth, is relatively easy, it can be prepared.
SiB6’s surface is oxidized by air or oxygen. At high temperatures, it is attacked with fluorine and chlorine. Silicon boride conducts electricity. The hexaboride exhibits a low thermal coefficient and has a large nuclear section for thermal neutrons.
Send an inquiry for the latest news silicon boride price You can also contact us if you have any questions. buy Silicon Boride Powder Bulk discounts are available.
Silicon Boride SiB6 Feature:
1. Nano-silicon boreide has a high purity and small particle size, as well as a high surface specific area.
2. The melting temperature is 2230 degrees C. It is non-soluble in water. It has antioxidant properties and a high chemical resistance. It is characterized by its high thermal impact, stability and resistance to chemical attack.
3. The grinding efficiency of silicon carbide is greater than that of boron carbide. It can be used in abrasives as well as engineering ceramics for nozzles and gas turbine blades.
What is Silicon Boride SiB6 Powder produced?
This is one way to prepare silicon boride.
A ceramic ball-milling tank is used to mix silicon powders with average particle sizes of less than one micron, and boron particles with average particle sizes of less than twenty microns.
Then, heat the crucible up to 1400-160°C (TC), and hold it for 50-70 mins.
ASiCl4 is injected into the furnace at a rate of 3-5ml/minute, with a drip time of 9-11 mins.
After cooling, a ceramic ball mill is used to crush the SiB6 final powder.
Silicon Boride SiB6 Powder :
The main uses of SiB6 powder, silicon boride:
1. As standard abrasives for grinding and various cemented carbides.
2. Use as engineering ceramics.
3. The sintered material is also used for manufacturing gas engine blades and other specially-shaped parts and seals.
4. Anti-oxidant used in refractory material.
Store Silicon Boride SiB6 powder in the following conditions: :
SiB6 SiB4 powder must be stored in a dry and cool room. SiB6 powder must also not be exposed to stress.
Packing & Shipping Silicon Boride Powder SiB6 :
The packing we use depends on the amount of silicon boride SiB6.
Packaging of Silicon Boride SiB6 Powder: Vacuum packaging, 100g/bag, 500g/bag, 1kg/bag. 25kg/barrel. Or as per your request.
After payment, the powder can be sent by air or sea.
Technology Co. Ltd., () is an established global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with more than 12 year’s experience in the production of high-quality nanomaterials. These include boride powders, nitride particles, graphite particles, sulfide particles, 3D printing materials, etc.
Looking for high quality Boron Silicide Powder Contact us by sending an email. (email@example.com)
Silicon Boride Properties
|SiB6 is a silicon hexaboride powder
|Dark Grey Black Powder
|Solubility In H2O
Silicon Boride Health & Safety Information