Particle Size : 5-10um
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder The structural stability of a particle is enhanced by its uniform size. Tantalum Silicide The material has many excellent properties including a high melting temperature, low resistance, high temperature oxidation resistance and compatibility with other matrix materials such as silicon, carbon or other matrix. Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder This material is widely used for electric heating elements and high-temperature structural components, as well as electronic devices.
Tantalum is resistant to chemicals when temperatures are below 150 degC. It can only be dispersed with hydrofluoric. Metal silicides The silicon integrated circuits are compatible with production processes that use similar metal conductivity. Transition metals silicides may be used as low-resistance gate and interconnections. They can also be used to make resistance contacts.
Send an inquiry for the latest news Prices of tantalum disilicide You can buy if you want to Tantalum Silicide Powder TaSi2 Bulk discounts are available.
How is Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 produced?
There are several ways to prepare tantalum silicide, including combustion synthesis (also known as combustion synthesis CS), self-propagating heat-temperature synthesis and arc melting.
1. To obtain tantalum silicide, use metal tantalum as the raw material. Pulverize it and mix with silicon powder. Heat them up to 1100-1500degC in a Graphite Furnace. Add hydrogen gas and heat again to 800degC. Tantalum pentoxide can be reduced with calcium hydride in order to obtain tantalum hydroide. Heat to 1800degC and add silicon to produce tantalum silicide.
2. Heat the Si and Ta mix to 350degC. After that, heat to 1480degC. Finally, heat the reaction. TaS2 may also react with SiHnX4 at 900.
3. Direct method “Total Silicide is prepared using tantalum and silicon powder as the raw materials. The reaction formula for total silicide is:
To begin, first pulverize the silicon and tantalum powder uniformly. Then place them in a furnace with graphite and heat to desired temperatures.
After a prereaction of 1100-1500degC with hydrogen, heat the mixture up to 1800degC and homogenize it for one hour.
4. Tantalum pentoxide is reduced by heating to 1800degC, obtaining tantalum, and adding silicon powder to produce tantalum silicide.
Technical Parameters of Tantalum Silicide (TaSi2) Powder
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Melting Point||Density||Color|
|The use of tantalum silicide||TaSi2||99%||3-5um||2200||9.14 g/cm3||Black|
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder Application:
1. The powdered tantalum-silicide TaSi2 can be used to create composite ceramic materials containing silicon nitride.
2. For the preparation of tantalum sulide coating, TaSi2 TaSi2 is used.
3. Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder is used to prepare tantalum silicide/silicon carbide coated based on composite materials of carbon and carbon
4. Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder is used to make ceramic materials, electrodes, thin film materials and refractory.
5. The fine ceramic material powder Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 can be used.
The packaging we offer is dependent on the quantity of tantalum Silicide TaSi2 that you are using.
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder Packing As per your request, vacuum packaging is available in 1kg bags, 25kg barrels, or at your request.
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder Shipping As soon as payment is received, you can ship your order by air or sea.
Technology Co. Ltd., () is an established global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with over 12 years’ experience in the production of high-quality nanomaterials. These include boride powders, graphite particles, sulfide particles, 3D-printing powders, etc.
Looking for high quality TaSi2 Powder Contact us by sending an email. (email@example.com)
Tantalum Silicide Properties
|Alternative Names||Tantalum disilicide (TaSi2) powder|
|Appearance||Gray Black Powder|
|Solubility In H2O||N/A|
Tantalum Silicide Health & safety Information