Introduction to Titanium Diboride Pulver
Titanium Diboride Pulver
This is a grey or gray-black powder with hexagonal crystal structures. The melting point for this product is 2900; the Hardness (HV), is 34GPaI, and its density is 4.52. This material has wear resistance and excellent chemical stability.
Titanium Diboride powder’s Physical and Chemical Properties
Has a 1000-hour oxidation resistence in air. It is also stable in HCI, HF acids and HCI. But it reacts to H2SO4 (HNO3). It can be easily destroyed by acid.
Pressing hot of
The temperature at which the theoretical density is reached (with the addition a small amount metal or carbide sintering AIDS), is 1800-1900°C. You will need to use more sintering ingredients and heats that exceed 2000degC for press-free interfacing.
This is among the most stable titanium-boron compound. The compound is hexagonal quasi-metallic and has both a C32 structural structure and a covalent bond. The complete crystal has 0.3028 nm of A and 0.3228 nm of C. This creates a hexagon quasi-metallic compound with a C32 structure and covalent bond. While the layer structure for boron is comparable to graphite, the outer electrons from Ti and TiB2 determine good electrical conductivity as well as metallic luster. However, the Ti-B bonds between titanium and boron determine high hardness and fracture of this material. TiB2 resists sintering. It is typically densified through hot pressing, hot isostatic press or hot pressing. TiB2 is able to be sintered press-free, however, liquid forming additions such as carbon, iron and chromium are needed.
|Titanium Diboride Powder Properties|
|Additional Names||TiB2, TiB2 powder, titanium boride powder|
|Appearance||Gray or gray and black|
|Melting Point||2980 degC|
|Get the exact Mass||N/A|
Titanium Diboride powder preparation
The boron carbide method is also known as the carbothermic reduction method: 2TiO2+B4C+3=2TiB2+4CO
Using TiCl4 and BCl3 as raw materials by vapor deposition: TiCl4+2BCl3+5H2=TiB2+10HCl
can be prepared with H2 at 8001000
Titanium Diboride Powder Applications
1. The powder titanium diboride can be used in rocket nozzles, high-temperature electrode materials and electrical contact.
2. It is used for tool ceramics, conductive and wear-resistant ceramics.
3. Useful for making conductive composites. Vacuum aluminum plating equipment’s main components include the fabrication of conductive Boron Nitride (evaporation vessel) with titanium dioxide (TiB2) or boron nuitride(BN).
4. It is used for cutting ceramic tools and components. Produce titanium diboride ceramics.
5. As a composite ceramic materials. Use titanium diboride as a component of many composite materials.
6. This material can be used in the manufacture of armor protection materials. It is also a good choice for functional and other high-temperature parts.
7. The cathode material of aluminum electrolysis. Cathode material for aluminum electrolysis. The electrolytical aluminum’s power consumption is decreased due to good wettability and aluminum liquid. Also, the battery life is extended.
8. Al, Fe, Cu and any other metal material strengthening agent can also be transformed into PTC heating and flexible PTC materials.
9. It can be used as a rocket nozzle or an electrical contact.
Titanium Diboride Powder – Main supplier
Buffalotours Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (Buffalotours), is a global trusted supplier and manufacturer of high-quality chemical materials. This includes titanium powder.
High-quality products are what you want
Titanium Diboride powder
Send us an inquiry and get in touch with us.