Particle size: 5-15nm
Colloidal gold benefits:
Nanogold The gold is processed using high purity raw material and a new technology that reduces the particle size to 15nm. This greatly enhances the gold’s intrinsic properties such as its catalytic, anti-free radical, dispersion and other characteristics.
Gold is Au. The gold symbol is Au. Properties of Gold Include high stability, high security and oxidation resistance.
Gold is a rare and precious metal. It has an atomic number of 196.96654 and a face centered cube.
Physical properties of gold
Gold melting point: 1064.43. Gold boiling temperature: 2808. electronegativity: 2.54, covalent radius: 1.34A, ion radius: 0.85 (+3) A, atomic radius: 1.46A, atomic volume: 10.2cc/mol.
Due to their close atomic distances, gold can form alloys. The atomic radius for gold is 1.46 Mr. These alloys do not consist of compounds but are solid melts.
It is a global trusted brand Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution supplier . Please send us an inquiry regarding the latest Nano Gold Solution price At any time.
Gold nanoparticles :
Gold nanoparticles The following are some examples of how to use au nanoparticles The color can be red, orange or even blue. The color of nanoparticles depends on their size, shape, and distance.
Product Performance of Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solu-tion CAS 7440-5:
Colloidal Gold is made by dispersing nanoparticles of gold as small 15nm and even smaller into a solution of water. The end result will be a stable, neutral color with uniformity. The nano gold solution looks faintly red and not golden brown. By adding other substances, the liquid gold appears blue when it is in a condensed form. The solution can be consumed by humans and is completely safe to contact the skin.
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Bulk Density||Melting Point||Color|
|Colloidal Gold||Au||1000ppm||5-15nm||1.01 g/cm3||1064||Purple|
Preparation of gold nanoparticles is done as follows:
1) adding gold chloric acid in deionized water, and adding polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium dodecyl sulfate, gold chloric acid, polyvinylpyrrolidone and sodium dodecyl sulfate at mass concentrations of 0.01 ~ 1.0%,0.02 ~ 2.0% and 0.0001 ~ 1.0%, respectively;
2) Stirring at room temperature, add 0.01-0.5% hydrazine hydroxide aqueous to the mixed solution in Step 1, adding the hydrazine solution. Stop adding hydrazine solution when the pH reaches 6.8-7.0. Stir for 20-30 mins to obtain a gold nanoscale. This preparation method is advantageous because it is done at room temperatures, is simple to do, has gold nanoparticles that are 10-100nm and is small.
Applications of Gold Nanoparticles
Gold nanoparticles’ unique biochemical, physicochemical, and genetic properties enable them to have a role that is unique in immunoanalysis. They can be used as biosensors for DNA detection, gene recognition, and other applications. Gold nanorods can adsorb DNA and proteins, but will not alter their properties. Gold nanorods, as a carrier of excellent properties, have been extensively studied.
Food, glass and living organisms coloring agent.
A technique for genetic identifiers.
This is used to refine environmental purification materials.
The preservative is used to preserve food and cosmetics.
Add cosmetics with anti-aging effect, whitening, and moisturizing.
Production of medical equipment, health care supplies, beauty equipment.
We produce a wide range of everyday necessities, foods and drinks that are very closely linked to the people’s lives. If the beauty masks are made of nanometer-sized gold soap, toothbrushes and all other kinds of cosmetics.
Store Colloidal Gold Nano Gold solution in the following conditions:
1. Colloidal Gold should not be exposed to sunlight.
2. The product is intended for research or development purposes and the person using it must be a qualified professional.
3. Nanoparticle solutions consist of suspensions of microparticles within water. These dispersions are either used in their original form or can be diluted with compatible (compatible) solvents. The nanoparticles can settle in dispersions during storage. If this happens, you can shake them up (mix) before using.
Shipping & Packing of Colloidal Gold nano Gold Solution
The packaging we use depends on the quantity of colloidal Gold.
Packing: 100ml/bottle. 250ml/bottle. 1000ml/bottle. Or as per your request.
Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution shipping: If payment has been received, it is possible to ship the goods by air, express or by air.
Technology Co. Ltd., () is an established global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with more than 12-years of experience. They provide high-quality Nanomaterials such as boride powders, graphite or nitride particles, sulfide particles, 3D printing materials, etc.
Contact us for more information. (email@example.com)
Colloidal Golden Properties
Gold colloid solution, nanodispersion
gold nanoparticle dispersion
|Solubility In H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||2.214 microhm-cm @ 20 degC|
|Thermal Conduction||3.18 W/cm/K 298.2 k|
|Thermal Expander||(25 degC) 14.2 um*m -1 *K -1|
|Vickers Hardness||216 MPa|
|Young Modulus||79 GPa|
Colloidal Gold Health & Safety Information